Our three principles are activity, capability, and friendship. As a guild, we expect players to be active in the guild while online, to be capable of fighting alone and working together, and to create friends with guild members and strangers.
1. No begging of any kind! This includes stuff from rank changes to selling different items We'll warn you once and once only.
2. No swearing unless out of anger. We are a friendly guild that strives to go as far as PG speech.
3. Try to have at least one guild run a week. That way, fellow guild members can get to know you more.
4. NO BADMOUTHING another guild, even if it's a joke.
5. If you wish to invite a fellow guild member to a run, you must ask first before you send the invite. An invite during a run or event would be very inconvenient.
6. No trolling or spamming unless excepted by an officer at the present moment. We don't want fellow guild members and fellow Spiral Knights players to be annoyed at the constant uselessness of repetition and stupidity.
7. If you're not going to be online a lot, TELL US. Otherwise, we'll think of you as an inactive, which will lead to demotion and (possibly) removal.